Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Oh, damn...

So, for anyone who saw my last youtube video, you could hear me say lots of f-bombs in the outtakes.
I am not one to curse a whole lot. But, I tend to curse a lot when I get frustrated.
And I get frustrated when I mess up when trying to make a video.
My grandparents saw said video and told me they were disappointed in me about the cursing.
Of course, they still love me and everything.
And I love them sooooo much.
But, honestly, there's a warning in the video.
People who are offended by "bad" language aren't obligated to watch the outtakes.
I'm an adult. I say bad words sometimes.
And most people my age find it funny.
It's not that big of a deal.
I'm a scholar, leader, artist, and overall good person.
There are worse things I could be doing right now to cause disappointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment